Tam Notices 2 AprilMarch 30, 2017
Friday 7th April 12-1.30pm Lent Lunch, St. Edmund’s Hall
Southwold Lent Lectures 2017
This year’s Lent Lectures will be on the subject of Christianity and the Arts. Speakers will reflect on the relationship between their Christian faith and the particular artistic form of expression in which they have expertise. Lectures at 6.00 p.m. on Sunday evenings in the United Reformed Church in Southwold High Street.
Tonight Poetry of the Passion – The Revd Dr Malcolm Guite
9 April Painting -Mark Cazalet
- Passover/Agape Meal
- You are all invited to attend our Passover/Agape Meal on Wednesday 12th April at
- 00pm in St. Edmund’s Hall, Southwold. Tickets are £10 for adults and £5 for children under 12.
- The price includes a Lamb meal orVegetarian equivalent and wine or soft drinks.
- This celebration will be an excellent preparation for Maundy Thursday and our
- Easter celebrations. Tickets are available from your Church Rep. Booking must be made by the 2nd
Monday 10th April – Walberswick 7pm – Stations fo the Cross 1-7
Tuesday 11th April – Reydon 7pm – Stations of the Cross 8-14
Wednesday 12th April – Passover/Agape Meal 7.00pm in St. Edmund’s Hall, Southwold.
Thursday 13th April – Reydon 7pm – Eucharist & Foot washing
- Good Friday
- 10am Service for Good Friday at Southwold Methodist Church
- 45am Witness at the foot of the cross South Green
- 2pm One hour devotion at Southwold, Walberswick , Wangford & Uggeshall
- 5pm Easter Garden activity for children, Holy Trinity Blythburgh
- 30pm Music for Good Friday at Southwold